Sunday 4 January 2015

I Want To Swap Spouses

We have been married for about 8 years. We are very healthy persons and exercise daily. I am tall, slim and fair. My wife is beautiful, well endowed and very fair. We are from middle class family and live comfortably. Our sex life is fantastic and we make love about three times a week. We have never had sex outside marriage.

As with most couples, our sex life was becoming routine, I wanted some pep up in our sex life and therefore I decided to go on a vacation with my wife. It was the month of February. I discussed with my wife as to where she would like to go and she said anywhere where we can be together and enjoy. I booked our tickets to Ooty for a short three night vacation and reached Ooty in the afternoon. We checked in a hotel and had lunch. Ooty was a bit cold. We had room heater in our room. After lunch I asked my wife to change in her nightie and joined me in the bed.

She was not wearing any bra or panty and in her thin nightie I could see the outline of her lovely breast and the brown nipples. Immediately, I shred all my clothes and took her in my arms feeling her warm boobs pressing against my chest. My cock was very hard and was touching here naval area over the nightie. We started kissing passionately and my tongue started exploring her warm mouth. She was also totally heated up and was responding to my kisses with great vigor. Painfully, I separated from her and removed her nightie.


After removing her nightie, I started admiring my beautiful wife from head to toe. She was looking like an angel. I moved towards her and our naked bodies were intertwined and we again started kissing passionately. There was a full length mirror on the wall and we were admiring each other in the mirror. I moved my head down and started to lick her tits. Her brown nipples were very hard and alternatively I started sucking her nipples. She was moaning with pleasure and holding each of her boobs in each hand and thrusting them in my mouth.
Slowly, I started licking her neck, back, stomach and her bums. She was standing and I was kneeling in front of her. I could see that her pussy lips were moist and I started licking her cunt lips. She spread her legs apart and I started teasing her with my tongue flicking on her swollen clits. She went absolutely wild and started thrusting her pussy towards my stretched tongue. I thrust my tongue in her love hole and started giving her deep tongue fuck. Her pussy went wild and she started coming violently and I was lapping each drop of nectar oozing out of her pussy.

After that she asked me to lie on the bed and came on top of me. Now I was lying passively and she was kissing me all over. Slowly she moved down and started licking my nipples. The feeling was heavenly and after doing so for a few minutes, she moved down and took my swollen cock inside her mouth and started sucking and licking as if it were an ice cream cone. I was on the verge of coming when I stopped her. After letting the spasm to subside, I inserted my hard cock in her cunt and started moving in and out of her pussy.
Her pussy was flowing with her cum. I withdrew my cock and we went in 69 position with her on top whereby she was sucking my cock and 

I was fucking her pussy with my tongue. After some time, she got off me and asked me to give her a hard fuck. I fucked her wildly and then shot my load in her pussy. Both of us were exhausted and I am sure she must have cum at least five/six times. We then slept for an hour in each other’s arms. When we woke up, it was 5.00 P.M. I kissed my wife and asked her how was she enjoying the holiday. She gave a naughty smile and rubbed my flaccid cock.

I called the room service and asked them to send a pot of tea. Meanwhile, my wife went to the toilet and I put on my clothes. The door bell rang and the waiter came inside with tea. I asked the waiter whether they had massage facility in the hotel. The waiter said that the hotel did not have massage facility but if I so desire, he can get a male masseur from outside. I gave him some money and asked him to arrange for the masseur at around 9.00 P.M. After 10 minutes he called on the telephone and said that the masseur would come at 9.00 P.M.

Meanwhile, my wife came out of the toilet and we had tea. I told her that I had called a masseur to give me massage at 9.00 P.M. We went out and loitered in the town. We had dinner at 8.00 P.M. and came back to our room. I changed to my night dress and asked my wife also to change. I informed her that I have called a male masseur also whether she would also like to take a massage. Being an Indian wife she replied that how can I take a massage from a male masseur. I told her that we have taken this short vacation to pep up our sex life and there is no harm if she takes the massage from a male masseur on her legs, arms and back.

When she did not protest to my suggestion I told her ‘Look darling, we have come all way so far to enjoy. I am your husband and my purpose is to enjoy our life to the full. Let the masseur come and if we find him clean you should take a massage. I would love to see the pleasure on your face when receive the massage’. After some hesitation, she said that she would take the massage. I asked her to change in her nighty and wear her bra and panty. She changed and came to me on the bed and I started kissing her. She became hot .
At 9.00 P.M. the door bell rang and the waiter was there with the masseur. I paid some money to the waiter and he went away. The masseur was a young man of about 28 years, well dressed, clean and fairly handsome. I looked at my wife and she nodded in approval. I took the masseur out of the room and asked him whether he has massaged ladies.

He replied that there have been a number of foreign ladies and a few Indian ladies whom he has massaged. I told him that you have to give sensuous massage to my wife and only to the extent she is willing to be massaged. He said ‘Don’t worry saab, your wife would love the massage I am going to give’. We entered the room and the masseur went to the wash basin and washed his hands with soap. He took out a bed sheet and a bottle of oil from his bag and spread the bed sheet on one corner of the bed.

The masseur got one towel from the bathroom and gave it to my wife and asked her to take off the nightie and lie face down on the bed with the towel on her body. My wife looked at me and when I nodded in approval, she took off the nightie and was only in her bra and panty. She lied on the bed and I put the towel on her back. The towel covered her back from neck to knee joints. The masseur opened the bottle of oil and took some oil in his hands and started rubbing the same on the lower portion of her legs one by one.

After some time, he raised the towel up to her panty and again took some oil and started massaging her thighs. He then moved upwards and lowered the towel from her back so that her whole back was exposed with the bra strap in between. The towel was covering her arse. He poured some oil on her back and started rubbing. I was sitting on the bed beside my wife and I told him that let me open the bra strap so that he can massage the whole back. I opened the bra hooks and the straps fell on side exposing the side of her breasts. My wife looked at me with a smile and did not object.

After massaging her back and neck for some time, he moved to the lower back. The towel was lying on her panty and when he was massaging her lower back, his hands were touching the elastic of her panty. I told my wife that his oily hands are soiling your panty and let me remove the same. She looked a bit nervous but I could see that she was not objecting to it. I put my fingers in her panty and started rolling it down. She responded by raising her hips and I removed the panty. Her beautiful bums were exposed. The masseur moved his hands down and started rubbing her bums.

He massaged and caressed her arse and was also rubbing her arse hole with his oily finger. After some time he asked my wife to turn over facing the ceiling. With her eyes closed, she turned around and her tits and her clean shaved pussy was there for the masseur to see. It was the most wonderful sight to see my lovely wife lying nude with her boobs and pussy exposed to another man. I put the towel on her body covering her tits and pussy. The masseur massaged her arms and then looked at me. I lowered the towel up to her naval area so that her lovely boobs were exposed.

The masseur poured some oil in between her boobs and started rubbing the whole body from her collar bone to her navel. He was kneading her juggly breasts and tweaking her nipples in between his fingers. My wife was moaning with pleasure. I was sure that her pussy was flooded with nectar. After a few minutes, the masseur moved down and started massaging her feet and legs. I moved down and removed the towel which was covering her pussy. The masseur moved his hands up and poured some oil on her thighs and pussy mound.

He massaged her thighs and massaged her pussy mound. I opened her pussy lips and pointed the masseur to attend the pussy. The masseur was an expert guy and he started rubbing the pussy lips with one hand and clits with the other. My wife was having one orgasm after another and the masseur inserted his two fingers in her pussy and started moving them in and out. I was very excited and I started sucking her left tit and gestured the masseur to eat her cunt. The masseur was deep licking her cunt while I was sucking her nipple. I could see that my wife was enjoying the double pleasure with her eyes closed.

After some time, I raised her right tit and gestured the masseur to suck her right tit. We both were sucking her nipples and she was immensely enjoying two warm mouths licking and sucking her nipples. I left the masseur at her nipples and went down on her and started eating her pussy which was flooded with her salty cum. Then I went to her face and started kissing her. My wife said that I cannot bear any more.

I asked if she wanted to be fucked by the masseur and my wife strongly said yes. She indicated the masseur and fuck me. I asked the masseur to end the massage, & do accordingly... He guided his 8 inch tool straightway inside my wife and stated pumping….Thereafter, they had a bath together and had wild sex again. I also joined in mouth of my wife and let my wife enjoy the new tool. Even today, when we make love, we talk of the massage experience and we experience tremendous pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.