Friday 17 October 2014

How My Life Changed

My name is Nichole and I’m twenty-nine years old. What happened in the last year has changed my life completely. I’m a fairly descent looking woman ; I worked at a company that had a great gym where all employees worked out on a daily basis. I was really into it; I’m 5’ 6” tall and 110#‘s with shoulder length dirty blond hair and gray eyes; also my breasts aren’t the biggest in the world at 36 B, but they are firm and they stick straight out with large, proud nipples. My best features are my butt and my shapely, slender legs. Overall, I am very proud of my firm body, I also know how to wear the right (hot) clothes to show off what I have, more for myself than others.

I‘m married to a great guy, but am I in love with him? I never could answer that question even after being married for five years. I think I got married Dave for the fact that I just didn’t like coming home to an empty apartment; plus Dave was a real nice guy, and I was reasonably content, or thought that I was.

Between my job that paid very well, and Dave’s business, he was an electrician, I should say, an electrical contractor, plus the money that we had saved before we got married, we bought a great house with five acres of land surrounding it, four bedrooms plus a gym room. . We really fixed it up and put in an in-ground pool with a Jacuzzi spa. The pool and spa was my idea because I loved the idea of lying in the sun naked, especially since we now have all this privacy. Sunbathing nude to me is very sensual as I feel the heat of the sun caress my entire body and it gets me very sexually aroused; even when I was very young, at the beach where I would wear nothing more than a skimpy string bikini, I would look for a somewhat secluded are so that I could grind my pussy into the hot sand under my blanket and get myself off; the thought that someone might be watching me, and realized what I was doing, would excite me even more.


When I wasn’t working, I would also spend my time taking care of the house, as well as our pets. We had a variety of animals including two beautiful golden retrievers, two cats and two horses). I really loved all animals, but I think that what I really liked about them was their total lack of inhibitions when it came to having sex, any time and any where. I have to admit, maybe I’m a pervert but it would really turn me on watching my horses or my dogs having sex. All the pets were male and female, like on Noah’s ark;. also they had pedigrees. I thought since we had the land that at some time I would like to go into the breeding business. 

Dave’s work often kept him out late, but I knew he wasn’t the type to chase women so I never worried, plus Dave really wasn’t into sex like some guys are, or claim they are; we had sex only a couple of times a week. I was very sexual, no, not a nymphomaniac, but from childhood, I mean very, very young, I needed sexual fulfillment a few times a day. I learned to satisfy and pleasure myself to fantastic orgasms. I had only four men before Dave in my sex life, but like Dave none of them ever gave me an orgasm; when the man left, I would take care of myself until I was completely sexually content, or in Dave‘s case, as soon as he fell asleep.. Even at my work I would go to the ladies room at least twice a day, knowing when no one else was in there and I would make myself cum at least a couple of times. It was a small office with three other women, but they were all much older and I don’t think that they ever suspected anything. Oversexed? I don’t think so. I think a lot of women are just like me, but most of them will not admit it, or won’t even admit it to themselves, thinking that they be sluts.

Then I got pregnant. We were happy about it, but we just wanted to only have one. I kept working as if I weren’t pregnant, worked out in the gym the same way; I just didn’t want to let myself go and become, well like some women that use their pregnancy an excuse for getting fat. I gained very little and other than my breasts, I didn’t look pregnant at all.

Then in my seventh month Dave got a chance to go overseas on a five year contract that would put him way ahead financially of where he was now, which was better than most, but he was ambitious. I gave him my approval and off he went and off he went with his entire crew to Iraq.

After a month I started getting that lonely feeling again, even with the animals I still needed someone to talk to. Then I did something stupid, I went for a hors-back ride and on the way back to the stable, Storm, my horse, took a leap and I lifted me out of the saddle and I came back down hard and fell to the ground. I knew immediately that I had hurt myself and as soon as I could, I went to the hospital. I delivered a dead baby.

I was depressed so I decided not to go back to work for a while. My sexual need had kind of diminished for a few weeks after losing the baby, I think it was mostly from depression, but then it came back stronger than ever, I was masturbating three or four times a day, just like when I was a kid. I knew it was from being alone and being depressed. I decided to see if I could get anyone to rent a room. I realized that I needed someone around to talk to; as it was I was talking to all of the animals.

I ran an ad in the city paper, describing the house and the amenities and waited for the phone to ring. I really wasn’t too optimistic about having any response but wow, was I wrong, the phone rang non stop. I quickly went and bought applications for credit and rental agreements; Great, hopefully out of all the people that called, that at least I would get one good one. Oh yes, I did stipulate ‘female only.’

The one thing that I had to do was three times a day I would pump the milk from my breasts, well if I didn’t it would be painful plus I would be saturating my bra from my milk that would be leaking out of my breasts. I didn’t want to take shots to dry up my milk because I had nice firm ‘C’ cups and I didn’t want them to sag, or what I thought might happen, in fact I enjoyed pumping my breasts; I enjoyed the feeling and found it very sexually stimulating. I wanted them to always be full.

I set up interview times and they all came at the designated time. I was doing my fifth interview with a very cute girl that looked very young but she told me that she had just turned eighteen.. She had a very nice bubbly personality. But also she was dressed like a younger girl, to begin with she had a slight build, about 5’3” tall and she probably wasn’t even a hundred pounds and I’d guess an “A” cup. But I have to say this, she could have easily been a cheerleader in high school, or maybe in the gymnastic team. Also she had on a very, like micro mini skirt on and a tight fitting T shirt on that showed her very prominent bra-less nipples.

As she was answering a questions, she stopped and her eyes went right to my breasts. I was so preoccupied in my conversation with her that I was overdue to pump my breasts and my blouse was getting wet from the leaking milk “Oh, you must have a baby to feed, I can wait.” I explained my situation to her and asked if she minded waiting while I pumped my breasts.

“No,” she said with a shriek, “not at all.” She followed me to my bedroom and said, “Please, can I watch you do that? In fact could I do that for you?” She looked so excited, I mean I didn’t expect that kind of reaction to a person that I just met and for some reason, she had such a cheerful and innocent way about, as if she was my little girl, but her actions and attitude was really turning me on.

“Well, do you really want to do it, or are you just saying that you do.” I never was ashamed of being seen naked, especially by another female.

Her name was Cathy and she still lived at home with her parents and they really wanted her to stay home because she was such a sweet and innocent girl. But they told her that if she found a nice, safe place (I guess they were wealthy) that they would pay all of her expenses.

She said, “Oh hell yes I want too, and if you let me rent the room I’ll do it for you whenever I’m here; honest. I’m getting goose bumps just thinking about it. I remember watching my mom doing it when she finished feeding my baby brother and she had milk left over. I wasn’t even in my teens and I wanted so badly to suckle on her breasts and taste that warm milk, but I never did. Am I out of line? I’m sorry.”

I could see the blush on Cathy’s face and I knew that she was sincere and her open honesty and enthusiasm got me going, why was what she was saying turned me on so much. I know that when I massage my breasts to get the milk flowing, it sexually arouses me, but I don’t know even if Dave was home if I’d let him do what Cathy was asking. I guess it’s her cute looks and happy personality that has me going. Then I told her it was okay if she really wanted to do it. But god, there was a considerable amount of sexual excitement that I was feeling as I looked at her. I was trembling inside.

I gave her the pump with the container and she looked at me as I sat on the edge of the bed, and said with a voice of innocence and sparkling eyes, “would you mind!! Oh god, I can’t believe I’m asking you, but would you mind if I. Oh god, I’m soo embarrassed.”

And where this came from I still don’t know. “If you would really like to suck some milk, that’s okay. I’ll scoot back a little more and you can sit across my lap so that you can suck on them comfortably.” She immediately sat across my lap and she felt light as a feather.

I had removed my blouse and bra before she sat and she immediately brought her soft warm hand and started massaging my left breast. It was like a bolt of lightning going all the way down to my pussy. I squeezed my thighs, let out a very soft moan as I came.

Hearing my groan Cathy said. “I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” I shook my head, no, but I wasn’t able to say anything for the moment, and then she continued sucking. I noticed as she was sucking like a hungry baby on one breast, she was massaging my other breast. 

I had cradled her like she was a baby, my baby, one arm supporting her back and my other hand was squeezing the milk into her sucking mouth. It was then that I noticed her free arm and hand had managed to work its way to her pussy. Her skirt was a mini and when she got on my lap her panties, such as the were, more like a G-string, were totally exposed and her hand was gently massaging her lips and clit. Her eyes were closed so she couldn’t see that I was staring at the way she was innocently, like a baby, masturbating as she was sucking.

Just as I was about to switch her from one breast to the other, her body tensed up, she moaned, as she lifted her butt slightly, evidently she had cum, but she kept on sucking and was building me up to another orgasm. Her wetness from her orgasm was sufficient enough to soak through and wet my thigh.. 

After she did my other breast I pulled Cathy off and said to her, “That felt very nice, Cathy, but I have one more person coming today in just a few minutes. However, if you really want the room, it’s yours. But I quickly have to go to the bathroom if you don’t mind.” I didn’t bother with my bra and quickly put my blouse on and rushed to the bathroom, I desperately had to cum before I went through the next interview; if just out of courtesy, (in my mind I had already rented it to Cathy.) I came harder than I had in a very long time; like I mean my whole body shuddered as I came.

I didn’t see Cathy around but I was certain that she was somewhere, she wouldn’t have left without telling me so. In just the short time with her, I’ve really become fond of her.

After a quick interview with a woman I didn’t care for, I went looking for Cathy. She wasn’t in the house so I went outside and saw her completely naked in the pool. I went to her and told her that I have a rule that no one goes in the pool alone. Cathy, if your going to stay here we’re going to go over some rules of what you can and can’t do. We have a large piece of property and we have the animals, but you do have to ask my permission if you want to wander off, or play with any of the animals; okay?”

She got out of the pool and came over to me, looking at me lovingly with her sparkling eyes and said. “I’m sorry, I should have asked for permission first to use your pool. But I’m a good swimmer, in fact I even passed the life guard examine at school.”

She looked so adorable standing in front of me dripping wet. As I looked at her up and down I took her all in. She was slender, but not at all skinny, in fact her body was very nicely formed. Her breasts were proportionate for her size with very prominent nipples, she had no stomach what so ever and her pussy mound was completely clean of any hair and her pussy was very puffy and her outer lips were parted enough so that her pink inner lips were poking out; oh shit, what was I thinking, I started sweating just from looking at this delightful creature. "Now that you understand the rules and since your so young and apparently you don’t have a job, how do plan on paying your expenses?” I would have let her stay free as I became so attached to this pretty girl in such a short time.

Cathy told me to call her mother because her mom had to approve of anything she did, also she told me that her parents were wealthy and that her mom would pay for anything, but her mom would have to come and give her approval.

“Cathy!! I think it’s best if you call your mom, explain to her the situation and then let me talk to her so that we can agree on the arrangements.”

Cathy called her mom, she told her that she found a fantastic place, “and mom,” she said, “the lady is just a fantastic woman; I’ll let you talk to her now. I love you mom.”

Cathy told me that her mother‘s name was Nancy. “Hello, Nancy, my name is Nichole. Your beautiful daughter said that she would like to rent a room, and being that she has such a nice friendly personality I would be more than willing to rent it to her.” I immediately liked this woman. I explained everything to her about my situation, about Dave being overseas and what I would want from Cathy as far as expenses. Nancy seemed happy with the arrangement, but she said she would like to come and meet with me. 

I explained everything to Cathy and told her that her mom seemed to like the situation but first she wanted to come over and to talk to me privately. Cathy said that would be great and that she would go home, get her clothes and personal things and be back in a couple of hours or so. I had told her that her mom would be here soon. She evidently knew that her mother would approve.

She dashed off in her cute yellow VW Bug and I waited for a while and then Nancy showed up. I was expecting a woman that was more or less built like her daughter, but Nancy was taller, about 5’8“, well developed breasts, and dressed elegantly with an obvious designer outfit. She had a black mini skirt that showed off her beautiful long legs, especially with the 4” heels, and a powder blue blouse that was quite sheer, let me just say that I could see that she was wearing a sexy bra underneath it and I could definitely see her nipples poking against it.. She was beautiful with a tan complexion, dark eyes and long black hair. I should say, she looked not only beautiful, but also very sexy. Another thing, she didn’t look more than mid thirty.

Nancy could tell from the expression on my face that I was confused and before I could say another word she said. “Nichole, I can tell by the way you’re looking at me that I appear too young to be Cathy’s mother, I take it that she didn’t explain it to you, I’m her stepmother. Nichole’s mother died some years ago. I was a teen model when her dad met me and then hired me, for a considerable amount of money, to be Cathy’s nanny. He is very rich but travels most of the time and he is obviously, considerably older than me. But he is a very dear man and I really do care for him. But also I care for Cathy very much and am very attached to her, also I’m very protective of her.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Nancy. I guess I did stare at you, but you were quick to read my mind. Also, you must know, you are a very beautiful woman.”

“Thank you, I do try to take care of myself. I have grown very fond of Cathy and just want the best for her. I educated her from home, many of her required subjects I taught her, and some subjects such as advanced math and science I brought in someone more knowledgeable than myself; Cathy is a very bright girl, however, she is very innocent and naive. Well what I’m saying is this, Cathy is very uninhibited, especially as far as nudity and sex goes, and she will say and do just about anything that the average girl her age, would hesitate about. Like a baby out of the womb, Cathy has no inhibitions.”

At this point I could see that the conversation was going to get a little heavy and I asked Nancy if she wanted something to drink. She immediately accepted when I offered her a glass of merlot wine. So she continued after we sipped our wine and then just talked about things in general as well as my marital status. Then, like she noticed how I stared at her when she first arrived, I was aware of how she was now staring at my partially exposed breasts. In my haste to cover up after Cathy drank some of my milk, I carelessly didn’t button the top two buttons and from where Nancy was sitting my left breast was completely exposed to her vision, and without my bra, she could easily see that they were quite full..

“Oops, I’m sorry, I guessed I didn’t cover up properly.” And I started to button up.

“Please,” Nancy said. “If anything, take off your blouse and be comfortable. It doesn’t bother me, in fact I find a woman’s lactating breasts very sensuous; so please, do remove your blouse and let me enjoy the sight of them.” Oh my god, I thought to myself, now I can see where Cathy lost her inhibitions, Nancy seemed to be the same way.

I have to admit that my normal size is a ‘B’ cup but they have grown to a ‘C’ cup and they still are very firm.

“If it doesn’t bother you,” I said to Nancy, “I will get comfortable. But I should tell you that I lost my baby a couple of months ago at birth, but I didn’t want to take anything to dry them up, in fact I was told as long as I pump my milk out they will stay full like they are now, and to tell you the truth, I enjoy the feeling.” At this point I just had to have another glass of wine and she accepted another glass as well. I just left the bottle out.

“Cathy’s dad thought that Cathy had been sheltered too long and that she should go out a little on her own.” Nancy continued. “Her younger brother lives at an academy overseas and we rarely see him. Cathy was all for it, I mean getting out on her own, but, well, to tell you the truth, I’m going to miss her very much. We live in a large home, my husband is rarely home, and often Cathy would come to bed with me so that I wouldn’t be lonely. I will really miss her, she is so much fun to have around, so much comfort to me.”

I felt a lot of compassion for this beautiful woman. I knew that she could probably find many men or women to keep her company, but I could see that she was very loyal. We continued to drink wine. I really liked this women an idea hit me.

“Nancy!!! I’m also alone and that’s why I’m renting out one of the rooms. Look, I want you to come and stay anytime that you would like. Evidently, I’m like you, I don’t want to stray from home to invite some stranger to my home. I would love it if you came over often, and even to stay for as long as you would like. There is a lot to do here, I have horses to ride, a pool, Jacuzzi spa, animals; I mean it would be fun to have you around as well as Cathy. So please tell me that you will.”

At this point I was feeling the wine and I could see that Nancy was pretty much in the same condition, we had finished the bottle. I knew that Cathy would be along in another hour or so, but I was feeling a tingle of excitement. It just came out of my mouth. “Nancy!! Let’s go skinny dipping in the pool. Really, let’s just strip and splash around in the water, I haven’t felt this good in a long time and besides, I really like you and I think you could use some fun as much as me. Let’s soak up the sun.” I couldn’t believe I said that to her, but I was a little high and felt frisky.


Nancy broke out laughing and said, “Damn, Nichole, I would swear that we were sisters, you sound jut like I did years ago. Let’s go for it girl, let’s get naked and enjoy the good outdoors and have some fun, it’s been a long time.”

In seconds we were both standing in front of each other, stark naked, oh wow, did she have a fantastic body; her breasts were large but firm, her nipples stood out perfectly; like Cathy, she had no pubic hair. Why would such a beautiful woman that could have anything or anyone settle for staying home; not having children of her own.

It was late afternoon, but the sun was still shinning bright and it was a nice warm day. We laughed and acted like a couple of young teen-agers. I’d splash her, and then she would retaliate by splashing me. Our bodies touched frequently and I don’t what kind of feeling she was getting, but I know that it was setting me on fire.

“Oh“, she said, “I don’t know about you, but I think I must have had too much wine.“ She came over to me, gave me a nice hug, and then said, “why don’t we sit in the Jacuzzi for a while so that I can catch my breath.”

“So what you’re saying, Nancy, is that I take your breath away.” and I started laughing.

She gave me another hug and looked straight in the eyes, and said. “Damn, Nichole, I can’t remember when I was relaxed and enjoyed myself so much. My husband is a very strict disciplinarian and rigid as far as doing anything that is fun, like now for instance, and the only gratification of pleasure I get is from Cathy. Now I have found a soul mate.”

We were holding one another tightly, my breasts were pushed against hers, and our pubic mounds were pushed into each others. I didn’t know about Nancy, but my sexual arousal was nearing a peak. But then she said, “girlfriend, you need a shave,” meaning my pubic hairs grinding on her bald mound.. We both broke out laughing, but my body was on fire.

We got into the Jacuzzi and let the jets relax our bodies, but I was still shaking from my arousal. Again, Nancy, sitting up tight against me, looked at me in a very sensuous way and said, “Nichole, I think that I feel the way I’m sure you feel.” I just looked at her beautiful sexy face, and she continued. “While we are feeling the desire, and being mature adults, would you like me to masturbate you, and you masturbate me, just like ..ahh I, well like when I was a young girl with my girlfriends. hehe I’ll tell you right now, if you don’t want too, I mean I’ll understand, but god, right now I need to be touched soo badly; but am I being too forward; I mean, well I just met you.”

I didn’t hesitate for a second, I pulled her face to mine, and as I kissed her my hand immediately went down to her smooth pussy, and it was ready and open for me. She did the same to me, rubbing my mound, running her fingers around my clit cover. Her fingers like mine, knew exactly how to touch, where to touch and then as we were both getting close, I backed away.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, and above the sound of the jets, I said. “Nancy, I’m ready to cum, but this is so heavenly I don’t want you to cum too soon, I don’t want it to end for a while. If I come now, I’ll only want more. What about you, can you cum more than once?”

“Sweetheart, I’ve masturbated myself to so many orgasms to go to sleep; Let me put it to you this way, one time I was so frustrated that in a matter of three hours I came twenty-five times, only then I could go to sleep.”

“I hope you plan on staying often,” I said to Nancy, and then we started back to where we were. We kissed with hungry tongues, her mouth felt so warm. We explored every part of each others body with our hands. Her breasts were really fantastic, I loved how they felt, her nipples were hard and long . We both seemed to like the same things, I loved to have my ear lobes sucked, and like Cathy, Nancy loved sucking milk from my breasts as her fingers fucked my pussy hole. We were so together that we came together almost every time, and the more we came the more intense our orgasms were. We finger fucked each other, Nancy knew all the right spots, she found my G- spot immediately. Like me she liked to have her anus massaged. It was wonderful. I know, it wasn’t making love in the sense that we were giving each other oral sex, but it was a terrific bonding and I knew that this was just the beginning for us and sex. I couldn’t believe my good fortune.

We were just about at that point where we thought that we better stop (after about seven orgasms each) before Cathy showed up. We looked into each others eyes, and Nancy said. “I hope you don’t think that I’m a slut; I was attracted to you the second I saw you. I’ve never had sex with a female, other than, and I’m certain that if Cathy hasn’t told you already, she will; believe it or not, she seduced me a while back. But you excited me so much, and I could tell that you felt the same way. But thanks to that bottle of wine that we drank, but I was drunk enough to say what I was feeling. One more thing, Nichole, and now I feel closer to you than ever, I have to tell you about my beautiful Cathy.”

In my mind I knew that it was too good to be true, I was sure than she was going to tell me that Cathy was some kind of weirdo, or mentally unstable.

“Nichole, Cathy is the sweetest girl you will ever know, honest to a ‘T’ but there is one thing that always bothered me. As I told you, for a girl her age she is totally uninhibited when it comes to sex. Sexually she is insatiable. Damn, when I sober up I’ll probably regret half the things that I’m telling you. Well to continue; if it wasn’t for her I would have left her father a long time ago, a sexless marriage just wasn’t for me. In the beginning he would give me some time, not often but now and then we would have sex; then it just stopped. And then I discovered Cathy and her needs. Okay, let me blurt it out, Cathy sexually satisfies me in every conceivable way, but it was always just the two of us.”

I could see that Nancy was having trouble confessing as to what happened and I just kept caressing her body, I was still extremely horny, as well as a little drunk. Then she said, “Nichole, I hope I’m not embarrassing you, I mean I shouldn’t really be telling you all this, but I seem to be drawn very close to you.” As drunk as I was I could tell that Nancy wanted pour all secrets out to me, and as horny as I was I listened, in fact what she was telling me got me even more aroused than I already was.

“One evening, sometime ago, as usual I was home alone, frustrated, and had a few drinks. I have a few mechanical toys to help me with my sexual frustrations, but I do keep them well hidden from Cathy and her dad.” Nancy was telling me this, but I knew that had she been totally sober she never would have, at least so soon into our relationship. Then she continued after a slight pause. “I was almost certain that Cathy was fast asleep and I carelessly brought out one of those vibrating machines that you sit on, it has a dildo and a clit stimulator that both vibrate with variable speeds that can make you cum over and over again when you sit on the dildo…” Pause…, “Well I was coming for about the tenth time when I thought I heard something, after looking around and not seeing anyone, I kept on going for many more orgasms. Cathy later confessed to me that she was watching me all the time I was doing it, and it wasn’t the first time that she had spied on me. She told me she would masturbate while I doing the same thing.”



As Nancy was telling me this about Cathy, we still were massaging each others pussies. What she was telling was getting me so worked up, my body stiffened up, my pussy muscles clamped down hard on her fingers that she had in me, and I came with a shattering, groaning orgasm and kissed her hard. 

Then Nancy continued. “One afternoon, the first time, I walked past Cathy’s room and her door was open enough so that I could see her on the bed. She was totally naked and was fingering her hole, she was finger fucking herself. I knew that she masturbated frequently, but she, like me, was always careful about being seen. She had a pillow under her butt and her head was raised so that she could watch what she was doing to her sweet pussy; then her body convulsed, stiffened and she moaned out loudly that she was cumming. I secretly stood there, out of her sight, and my panties were soaked. I dashed to my room as quietly as I could.. well I masturbated to many orgasms.”

“I watched her several times as she left her door open and put on an exhibition that would drive anyone watching, insane. Then one night, about two or three weeks later, I was in bed with my hand massaging my pussy, when Cathy snuck into the room very quietly; my eyes were closed and I was concentrating on my impending orgasm. I was just about there, ready to come, when she quickly pulled the cover off of me and caught me with my fingers deep into my cunt. She looked me straight into my eyes and said, mom, let me do that for you, I love doing it, I’ll make you come real good. I was on the verge of cumming as well as in a state of shock, but as soon as she replaced her fingers where mine had been, I came so hard I almost shook of the bed. She knew what she was doing by intentionally leaving her bedroom door slightly open, knowing how much it would excite me when I saw her; and it did.”

“Hi mom, hi Nichole, I’ve brought all my things. Wow, you guys look like you were having a lot of fun. Did I miss the party?” Cathy said with a big grin. I was still shaking from my last intense orgasm; Nancy and I quickly removed our fingers from each others pussy..

“Hi honey, didn’t expect you back so soon, you surprised us. Nichole and I were just getting acquainted. We were also talking about you and how much I love my little girl. And Nichole thinks that you are very sweet, like I do. I really like Nichole, I think this would be a wonderful place for you to live. Nichole was also gracious enough to invite me to stay anytime that I would like. I have things that I have to take care of for dad, and then I plan on spending a lot of time here with you and Nichole. Isn’t that wonderful?”

I don’t know how Nancy had the energy to talk to Cathy, as for myself I needed a little break, plus the fact that both Nancy and myself were still slightly intoxicated. Then Cathy looked down at my crotch and picked up on the fact that I had pubic hair, plus it was all mated down with my cum. Compared to their pussies, it looked ugly.

“When you’re ready for your bath,” Cathy said, “I’ll give you a nice shave so that your pussy will look nice and clean. I shave mom and she shaves me all the time.” I immediately understood what Nancy was telling me, Cathy just says whatever is on her mind without thinking that it may not be proper.

Both Nancy and myself were both a little unstable from our excessive drinking, I don’t think that Nancy was anymore of a drinker than myself, very little, very seldom, other than with dinner. Speaking of dinner it was getting to be around that time.

Cathy picked up on our mental state and said. “I guess when I saw that empty bottle of wine that you two would be feeling a little confused. Let me help the two of you into the house and then I’ll see what I can throw together for a meal.” and then she laughed.

Nancy and I sat next to one another, still naked, still giddy from the wine; we looked at each other, smiling,, and I couldn’t remember if I had ever received so much sexual pleasure from anyone other than myself. We were holding hands like a couple teen-age sweethearts. These two wonderful women were changing my life.

“Well, ladies, guess what interesting thing I found in the fridge.” Cathy said with a big grin on her face. “My beautiful new landlord had something delicious for us and I just couldn’t resist it, and from what I observe with you two, I thought that it would be perfect and both of you would really be in the mood for it.” and she laughed some more.

Then I saw what Cathy had in the plate that she was carrying, two large sausages that reminded me of my studs penis. I had bought those for sandwiches (or so I thought) or for slicing for toppings on pizza, but I immediately realized what Cathy was getting too, as well as Nancy did as we also broke out with giggles.

Then, in an attempt to scold Cathy, Nancy said. “Sweetheart, I don’t think that Nichole would appreciate you bringing those in here.” As Nancy was saying this she was struggling not to laugh at just the thought of what Cathy’s intentions were.

Mom, as soon as I met Nichole I knew that she was going to be a fun person like you. Let’s face it, dad married you because he really adored and loved you, but he loved his work even more than he loved either of us. And mommy, I really love you and I know because of me you have never had a life of your own, other than those snooty ladies that visit you because of dad’s money and power. When dad mentioned that I should go out and see what the real world was like, I found Nichole and realized that not only was she lonely, like us, she needed to be exposed to others, not just her animals; of course from things that I’ve read on the internet, some dogs can offer a lot of comfort, hehe, well, let’s just leave it at that.” And again Cathy broke out laughing. I knew exactly what naughty thoughts she had in mind. I looked at Nancy, and she also was fully aware of what Cathy was thinking of.

Now I’m going to feed you one by one. Mom, open your mouth wide and all I want you to do is suck on this sausage, don’t bite it.” With that said, (both me and Nancy knowing what the sausage represented) and me still giggling along with Nancy, Cathy put the sausage to my mouth and I had no choice but to open my mouth. She pushed in and out a couple of times and then took it out; I was never good at giving Dave oral sex. Then she took it down to my pussy, which was still open and aroused, and she slowly slid it into my waiting hole. It was large, much larger than Dave’s cock, but it also did something that Dave’s cock never did; I came almost instantly after just a few strokes. But she continued to stroke it in and out and at the same time she started massaging my clit. Oh my god, it not only felt great, but then at the same time Cathy lowered her head and had her tongue on my clit. Her hot tongue was vibrating against my clit at the same time she was fucking me with the sausage.

“Oh my god, Cathy, you’re going to make me cum again. Oh shit, oh yeah. Oh fuck.” My body was about to explode into a shattering orgasm. I turned my head and looked at Nancy and she was masturbating herself, watching the expression on my face, an expression of total abandonment as I was reaching my peak. The she brought her mouth to mine, and we both came with explosive orgasms, moaning into each others mouths.. 

“ So you liked that, Didn’t you Nichole? See, mom, I told you that Nichole was a sex slut like us; she cums just as fast as you do. Now it’s your turn.” Cathy slowly pulled the sausage out of my over heated hole, it had to be as hot as if she had it in a micro-wave oven, and it was dripping with my juices, then she took it to Nancy’s mouth, and I was still panting

“Okay, mom, I want you to open your mouth and suck up all Nichole’s nectar.” Nancy didn’t hesitate for a second and quickly cleaned all of my cum off of the sausage. Then Cathy said to me, embarrassing her mother, I noticed. “Nichole, my mom really enjoys drinking cum. When I squirt my cum into her mouth she drinks every last drop.” Nancy’s face was turning red from Cathy’s comments but at the same time I noticed that she was sucking every last drop of my cum off of the sausage.

I think that Nancy was sobering up a little when she said to Cathy, “Honey, I don’t think that it’s polite to say things that are so personal about us to Nichole. I have already told her that you’re a wonderful intelligent young lady and that sometimes we try to help each other with our needs, in some cases sexual.”

“Mom, I was watching the two of you in the spa for a while before I called out, I saw what you were doing to each other, and I think that it was great that the two of you were attracted to one another. Nichole, mom is usually standoffish and has very little to do with anyone, but as soon as I met you I knew that mom would adore you just as I do. Mom, I want Nichole to be part of our life so that three of us can really enjoy each other in the truest sense. Dad has kept us locked up for so long and we only had each other, and I do love you, but now we have a new and wonderful friend and I want us to be a threesome”

Nancy was right about Cathy, not only was she smart but she could read our minds. These two strangers were in the process of changing my life.

As I gradually started to sober up, after many orgasms I thought of what had taken place for the last few hours. Maybe it was the influence of the wine to begin with, but whatever it was, it was wonderful and I knew that it was much for the better. I knew that I would never be alone again,at least for some time, and who knows, I may soon find others that were lonely as well and would be happy join us on our ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.