Saturday 21 June 2014

Shaving My Indian Daughter-In-Law

My name is Raghbir Singh. I am 61 years old, but being physically fit, I look much younger. I have retired as a wrestling coach from local college. I am more than 6ft tall and weigh about 90kg. I am former wrestler and well built like a bull. I still do physical exercises and keep myself fit.
In my family, there is Lajwanti, my wife aged about 57. She is very religious lady and spends most of her time in temple. I had a daughter Sujata, who is married and happily settled with her in laws.

Ranvir is my only son, aged about 30 years, working in some MNC in marketing department and is normally is on tour for about 25 days in a month. Sushma is my Daughter- In- Law. She has been married to my son for about 4 years. She is 28 years old, a plump and chubby girl, with milky whitish complexion.

Sushma is very beautiful. I don't know her exact figure but she must be about 38-28-36. Her main assets are her big buttocks and big boobs. She normally wears tight clothes and when she walks in the house, her plump and fuck able body is on clear display and it keeps my cock hard always. Sushma loves to flaunt her beautiful and meaty body and teasing the others.

As my son is normally out on tour, so we three persons are left in house. Always watching my horny Daughter- In- Law is the regular feast to my eyes.

I have found that perhaps she is not getting regular and sufficient fucking from my son. The reason is that as my son is normally away, so he gets only 5-6 days to stay with his wife and on these days also he is tired and asks rest.


Other reason is that as my son is normally on tour, so to pass his time, he has started drinking heavily. So he is not able to do his duties as a husband as efficiently as he should be doing. This leaves my Daughter- In- Law to her masturbation sessions in her bathroom.

I had found that many a times she spends, more time than needed, in bathroom.

She looks like a bitch in heat.

As I am a former wrestler, so I posses a manly body made like a bull. I regularly massage my body with oil in the morning before my bath and it takes about 20-25 minutes oil massage.

Normally I massage myself in drawing room, so my Daughter- In- Law gets many chances to watch my healthy and muscular manly body.

Many a times, I have found her, giving glances to my well built body. Certainly those looks are not of a Daughter- In- Law to her Father- In- Law but of a sex starved lady to a "man".

My wife goes to temple in morning for about 2 hours, so when I do my massage, we only Daughter- In- Law and Father- In- Law are left in house. I also love to flaunt my manly body to my Daughter- In- Law. Sushma normally comes to drawing room during my massage time, with one excuse or other. As at time of massage, I am wearing only small underwear, so it gives her ample opportunity to watch her Father- In- Law. I also love to display myself to her.

This is normal teasing game of both of us. As due to my son being away and wife in temple, daily we have about 2 hours to ourselves. So as soon as my wife goes to temple, I take out my oil bottle and come to drawing room wearing only an underwear and Sushma also comes to drawing room with some excuse like cleaning or mopping the floor etc, and we both enjoy our teasing game.

Sometimes I talk to her while massaging and we crack jokes, sometimes even a bit adult and non vegetarian jokes also and laugh together,. I feel that she wants more than Father- In- Law's love from me and I am surely ready and horny for that.

For some days I was thinking of a way to break the ice and to do something in right direction.

I decided that I am a male so I will have to take the first step.

So today, I wore small "V" shape underwear, which was very loose for me and quite bigger than my size. As soon as my wife went to temple, I took my oil bottle and came to drawing room.

Sushma also closed and latched the front door and came to my room, with a broom in her hand. I was sitting on a mat and rubbing oil on my chest and legs. Due to rubbing, my muscular body was shining with oil. Sushma was giving me usual lusty glances.

I started talking with her and cracked some jokes. Then I took first step and asked her,

" Sushma! I can't reach my back and unable to rub oil on back. If you are free, can you rub my back a bit?"

Sushma surprisingly looked towards me as it was the first time; I had asked her to rub oil on me. She hesitated bit and then smilingly spoke,

"Papa Ji! Why not? I am just coming to you. I am free and will rub oil on you properly."

There was a spark and tinkle in her eyes, when she spoke "rub oil on you properly". It was double meaning, but I kept silent.

Sushma kept the broom on one side and came to me. I gave her the oil bottle and asked her to rub oil on my muscular back. She was wearing a nice silky sari. She hesitated a bit and said,

"Papa Ji! I am wearing a sari and it may get dirty with oil, so better I remove the expensive silky sari and come back". Saying this Sushma went to her room.

When she came back, I dropped my jaw. She was wearing only thin petticoat and blouse. Her chubby and plump body was bulging out completely in her attire.

Her big boobs were swaying while walking to me and my eyes were glued to them. Looking me watching her plump body, Sushma smiled and taking oil bottle from me, sat near my back and pouring some oil on her palm she started rubbing on my manly back.

She was sitting near me and rubbing oil with both hands. So when she was moving her hands on back, with the swaying of body, her big boobs, which were confined in her loose bra and blouse, were also swaying sideways and I was sitting enjoying her.

A fine odor was coming from her. Perhaps while changing the clothes, she had used some perfume also.

Sushma was rubbing oil and I was secretly watching her body, as she was sitting so close to me for the first time. I was enjoying being so near to her. Her hands were doing miracles to me and it all was so soothing.

I lovingly spoke to her,

"sushma! Your hands are magical. It is for the first time that my back is rubbed, as your mother in law always goes to temple in morning and there is no one to rub my back. Thank you. All my body pains are gone with your touch. You are doing it perfectly."

Sushma was happy to hear it. She smiled and opened up with me and said,

"Papa Ji! I am a part of family. Why did you never asked me to rub oil on you. There is no need to hesitate. In future also whenever you need me to apply oil on you, just ask me."

I smiled and thanked her. Sushma was also feeling happy for ice between us being broken. She also smiled and asked me,

"Papa Ji! Your back is done. Do you want me to rub oil on you anywhere else? Because, then, I have to do, some other chores."

I was enjoying her company and wanted her to stay with me, but where could I ask her to apply oil now? So I was thinking what to say?

Sushma found me hesitating, so she spoke hastily (perhaps she also wanted to stay near to me and my almost naked body and feared that I may not ask her to go),

"Papa Ji! It is difficult to massage yourself by own. You lie down and I will rub oil and massage your arms and legs etc."

I was happy but still hesitating as I was wearing only a small underwear and to my horror my cock has started raising its head, as I was getting hot for being so near to her, and there was no way to hide my erection.

Perhaps Sushma was getting hornier and thought that I may not refuse her, so before that I may say anything, she put her hands on my shoulders and putting some pressure and lying me down on mat, said,

"Oh Papa Ji! Don't think so much. Just lie down and I will massage you with oil."

Saying this she put me down on mat and took oil bottle. I thought that if she is not hesitating that why should I? And I kept silent.

Sushma sat very near to my waist. I was laying bare chest. Her feminine body odor was making me hornier. She put some oil on her hands and started rubbing on my arms.

Within 2 minutes she finished arms and again put oil on hands and slid her body near to my knees and put her hands on my calves.

As soon as her hands touched my legs, I felt like an electric shot. My body twitched and also twitched my cock under my underwear.

Sushma was keeping her eyes on my legs and rubbing from calves to knees. She was wearing only a petticoat blouse and I could see the outlines of her panty and bra beneath it.

I knew that we both are horny and getting hot. Sushma knew that my eyes are glued to her body, so she kept her gaze on my legs only, perhaps to give me uninterrupted chance to watch her sexy body from so near.

I was getting horny with every passing minute. My cock was getting hard now. Sushma also noticed my cock getting hard. She smiled and putting some more oil on her hands, she started rubbing my thighs.

As soon as her hands touched my thighs, I jumped and my cock twitched in excitement. It started pulsating and throbbing.

Sushma also noticed my hardening cock as it was raising the material of underwear up. She was also getting hot and her breathing quickened. She put both her hands on my both thighs and giving pressure on her palms started moving her hands upward.

Now her hands were dangerously nearing the joint of my legs. Her eyes were glued on my hardening cock and my eyes on her big boobs. She kept moving her hand up and my cock kept hardening and erect cock made a tent in my underwear.

As I was wearing loose underwear, so as my big and muscular cock hardened, it raised the cloth of underwear up and it being loose on thighs, now the base of my cock was visible to her from the sides of the underwear.

Sushma gave a sigh and keeping her thumbs inside of my thighs brought them so up that they touched the underwear. A slight moan came from my mouth. Her thumbs were caressing and rubbing the base of my cock now. Though she was not touching my erect cock, but her hands were doing more than that to me.

Sushma turned her face toward my waist and was shamelessly watching the cock (almost half of cock was visible to her from the sides of my loose underwear). She kept moving her thumbs upward and ultimately they touched the base of my cock, from under the tented cloth of underwear.

I moaned loudly. Sushma knew that I liked what she was doing. So she massaged the underside of cock and even scratched my big balls with her nails.

My cock was so tight now that it was almost an iron rod. It was throbbing in underwear and the cloth of underwear was moving up and down with the throbbing of my tight cock, and Sushma was watching it intently.

For some time, she kept caressing the base of cock with het thumbs and my cock kept throbbing. I was nearing my orgasm and was about to shoot before her eyes.

Now Sushma didn't withdrew her thumbs back but keeping them inside my tented underwear, started scratching the balls and base of cock with her big nails.

I knew I was on the brink of shooting a thundering orgasm. But I didn't want to shoot like this as this was our first time, so I asked her,

"Sushma! It is so hot these days. Why don't you wear some easy and sleeveless clothes at home? It will help saving from hot weather."

"Papa Ji! You are my Father- In- Law and like my father, so I am shy to tell that I also want to wear sleeveless clothes, but I have big hairs on my underarms. So the hairs will show in my sleeve less clothes."She exclaimed.

"Beta! Why don't you use hair remover cream or shave them?' I inquired.

She bent her head shyly and said,

"Papa Ji! I tried using cream but it is allergic to me. I want to shave my armpits, but I fear that the blade may cut me. I have never used shaving set. I had asked your son (my husband) many times to teach me how to use a razor, but he never has time for me and does not teach me. So I can't do anything and have to wear full sleeve only to hide my hairy armpits."

"Sushma! If you don't use shaving set, then you will be having big hairs not only in your armpits, but on whole of your body?" I fumbled, as I could not say about her private parts.

But Sushma understood my point and smilingly and shyly bent her head and in a whispering tone spoke out,

"Yes Papa Ji! I have long hair as I have never shaved them. But I see that you keep yourself clean shaven on whole body. Do you shave yourself?"

I understood that she was referring to my public hair as she could see in my tented underwear that I was clean shaven. So I smiled and lovingly said,

"Oh Sushma! I love to be clean shaven and I have been shaving myself not only in my armpits but down there also for a long time. You are my Daughter- In- Law and like my own daughter and this is wrong in the eyes of society to teach you shaving yourself particularly down there. Otherwise I would have loved to teach you to shave yourself and you could keep yourself clean everywhere."

I put extra stress on the word "everywhere". Sushma smiled as she knows, what I meant by that.

She was horny and perhaps didn't want to let the chance go away, so she shyly said,

"Papa Ji! It is nothing wrong in teaching anything. Shaving is nothing wrong. I would love it if you teach me to shave. But please don't let anybody know about it. Mother- In- Law is away, you may teach me now."

I was more than happy. I brought my shaving set and tube of cold cream and asked Sushma to remove her blouse, so that I may shave her underarms and she may learn it.

Sushma was shy. She bent her head and softly spoke,

"Papa Ji! Please don't let anybody know it. Let it be our little secret only."

Saying this she opened her blouse and kept it on the cot. She was wearing a small bra, which was made of lace net and black in color. My eyeballs popped out of their socket, as 90% of her big milky boobs were clearly visible from them. As the bra was black and her own skin whitish, so her boobs were on clear display. Her boobs were very big and bra was so small, that it hardly hid the big areola and her nipples, otherwise the big swell of her boobs was out of bra and clearly visible to my ogling eyes.

Sushma saw me watching her boobs with lust, but kept silent as she herself was also horny. I wanted to see her boobs in open, so persuading her, I asked,

"Sushma Beta! When I will shave your underarms, the hair may fell on the net of bra and may stick in that and afterward they may start itching you. So you may open the bra also. See, I am like your father, so there is nothing to be shy of me."

Sushma hesitated, but she was also enjoying the show, she was giving me. She thought for a moment and then saying,

"Yes Papa Ji! You are right. The hair may stick in bra."

She opened the bra hooks, put the bra away and trying to cover her big melons with one hand, she raised her other arm above her head, so that I may shave her.

I was in heaven. Here my own beautiful and chubby Daughter- In- Law was sitting before me, totally nude from the waist up, and covering her big naked boobs with just one hand and raising her other arm above her head so that her father- in- law may shave her.

Her big boobs were so big, that it was impossible to cover one boob with one hand and here she was trying to cover both of them with one hand. So she could cover only the areola of boobs under her hand and otherwise her big treasure was on feast to my prying eyes.

I licked my dry lips and wanted to see her fully. So I, in a loving tone said,

"Sushma! Beta! You are so beautiful. I am your Father- In- Law, so don't feel shy of me. You may remove your hand. Your body is so nice and shapely that you should be proud of that. The girls who are even not one hundredth point beautiful than you, love to flaunt their bodies, and you are as beautiful as an angle, and trying to cover yourself."

Saying this I took her hand from her boobs and pulled it down. Sushma was shy, so she held her head down, but didn't stop me.

Now her big and milky boobs were naked before my eyes. As soon as her boobs came in view, a little moan came out of my mouth. With great force, I stopped myself from putting my hands and mouth on her boobs. She was so plump and her boobs were so big and tight. They were not shagging even a bit and stood tight. Her nipples were about one inche in size and were erect like bullets. Surely she was horny like hell and was in lust. Her eyes were turning red with lust.

Sushma saw me watching her boobs and I was transfixed with her beauty. When she found me lost on her boobs, she shyly spoke,

"Papa Ji! Please start shaving, I feel shame, sitting nude like this."

I took my razor and shaved her armpits telling her the way to use it. Within 2 minutes, I was done with both her arms and her hairy armpits were shining plain now.

Sushma was happy to see her armpits. And her shame had somewhat gone now. She was happy and said,

"Oh Papa Ji! You are great. It was so easy. I feel so happy today to have such a caring and loving Father- In- Law."

I wanted to see her cunt now, so patting on her head lovingly I said,

"Sushma! See it is so simple and easy. Next time I will sit near and you try yourself. Now you lie down and remove your petticoat and panty, so that we may shave you down there also."

Sushma surprisingly replied,

"Papa Ji! Do you want to shave me down there also? It will be so wrong for me to lie naked before you. You are like my father, and I feel ashamed to remove my panty before you."

Saying this she kept sitting. I knew that we both were horny as hell and she was just making an excuse only. So smilingly, with one hand, and pushing her to lie down, I put my other hand on the cord of her petticoat and said,

"Ok Beta! If you feel shame to take off your petticoat and panty, I will do it for you."

Saying this I pulled the strings of her petticoat and it fell open. Sushma was lying on ground and put both her hands on her face to cover it in shame. I smilingly put my fingers in her waistband of panty and tried to pull down both her petticoat and panty in one go.

Sushma was feeling shy and keeping her eyes covered in shame, she slightly raised her waist up, so that I may pull her panty down.

The scene was so erotic and my cock was so tight that it felt like a steel rod and was aching with tightness. I pulled her clothes down and removing them away from her legs, I put them nearby.

We both were in heaven. Here my own plump Daughter- In- Law was lying before me, totally nude and with not even a single piece of thread on her body and I was sitting near her with the biggest and tightest boner of my life, wearing only a small and loose underwear.

I put my hands on her hands and lovingly removed them from her face saying,

"Sushma! Why are you closing your eyes? If you don't see than how will you learn to shave yourself? I am like your father, so don't shy. See now I may start shaving your cunt... I mean your vagina."

In the heat of lust, I used the word "cunt", but Sushma didn't seem to mind it. Perhaps she was hornier than me. She opened her eyes, and saw me watching her nude body lying bare before her.

She shyly said,

"Papa Ji! It is shameful for me to lie totally naked. You are wearing your own clothes and ask me not to shy. Papa, please remove your own underwear also, so that we both may be in same position and I may see, if you shave me as clean as you yourself."

I smiled as I knew that she want to see my throbbing and big cock and making the pretext of shyness. I knew today's day was going to be the best of my life. And I hoped to get some more from my horny and beautiful Daughter- In- Law.

I smilingly stood up and putting my fingers in my waistband, lowered my underwear to reveal my 7 inches and 4 inches in girth, a fat and throbbing cock before her eyes. As soon as Sushma saw my cock, a whimper of surprise and a lustful moan came from her lips.


As she was lying and I was standing near her, she could see my cock clearly. Her eyes were glued to my cock, which was throbbing before her. She gave a sly smile, as I asked her,
"Sushma! Is it all right? Isn't it quite clean shaven? How do you find the difference with my son?"

She kept her eyes on my cock and said,

"Oh Papa Ji! The difference in you and your son is that you are quite clean there, but the main difference is that you are much bigger than your son. You are a wrestler, but it seems that you took extra exercises for yours this portion and like the big muscles of your body, your this special muscle has also grown in size and mass. It is big as a monster. Your son is a drunkard and many a times not even able to stand it up, while you seem to be made of steel. Its head down there looks like a big tomato, though unlike your son it is covered under its skin, but still it seems to be big. You are quite big and it is so magnificent. It seems that you have cut it from a donkey and put it on your waist."

Saying this Sushma smiled. Though I had asked her about the difference with my son in shaving there, but Sushma took it to compare my cock with my son's. But as she didn't mind speaking about the size and tightness of my cock and so I also decided to take the initiative and took her hand and putting it on my cock said,

"Sushma Beti! You need not to shy. You may see the size of my cockhead by peeling its foreskin back and also feel the smoothness of shaving on my pelvic region. Now I am going to shave you on your cunt and you part your legs apart, so that I may shave you properly."

Sushma didn't speak anything and held my cock in her hand. She held my cock in her fist and moving the foreskin revealed the big cockhead out. Then again she brought the foreskin and covered the cockhead. She played the cockhead like this 3-4 times.

Then she involuntarily started moving her hand on my erect cock and pulling the foreskin back started rubbing on my big cockhead. I took a pillow and put it under her waist to raise it and took the razor in hand.

I looked into my beautiful Daughter- In- Law's eyes and smiled on her. She felt shame and closed her eyes but didn't give up the cock in her hand and kept rubbing its cockhead and moving her fist on the length of it.

I was in heaven. I was going to shave my own beautiful and plump Daughter- In- Law with my hands. She was lying before me with her legs wide apart and her hairy cunt was on clear display before my eyes.

I took her outer cunt lips in my hands and parting them to reveal their inner pinkish flesh, started shaving her cunt gently. The sound of moving razor was so erotic. I was enjoying feeling the cunt and gently moving my fingers on the outer lips of her cunt.

I took her clit in my fingers and she jumped with joy. A big moan came from her mouth. She was whimpering with lust. I kept caressing her erect clit, in the pretext of shaving her properly. Occasionally I was moving my fingers on the outer lips of her cunt.

Her cunt was getting so wet, that the inner lips and the pinkish flesh of her cunt was glistening with her cunt juices. She was so horny and wet.

Sushma was enjoying the feel of manly hands of her own Father- In- Law on her cunt, and also the sensation of moving razor on her cunt. She was watching me shaving her. With every move of razor more and more of her cunt was being shaven and becoming clear. She had a beautiful and whitish cunt. The inner pinkish flesh of cunt was clearly visible.

Sushma was moaning softly and her fist on my cock had tightened and her movement on my cock has fastened.

Now whole of her cunt had been shaved and putting the razor on one side, and rubbing my hand on the clean shaven pelvic, I asked lovingly,

"Sushma! See how beautiful you look after shave. You really have a beautiful cunt. I have never seen such a beautiful piece of feminine beauty. You may rub your hand to feel the difference. Now let me rub some cold cream on it as it works as an antiseptic."

Saying this I took her other hand and put it below her waist. She rubbed her hand and shyly said,

"Papa Ji! You are a magician. It is like a miracle. You have shaved it so easily and it feels so smooth. Though you are my Father- In- Law and it is so wrong to let you shave me there, but I really thank you so much for doing such a splendid job for me."

I was happy and took a big wad of cream on my finger and started rubbing it on her shaven area. Sushma was moaning and now due to enjoyment her eyes were closed.

I was rubbing my fingers on the sides of her cunt lips and she was moaning in ecstasy. After rubbing her pelvic area for some time, I started rubbing cold cream near to her cunt. I kept rubbing my fingers on her outer cunt lips and seeing only moans from my Daughter- In- Law, I parted both her cunt lips and started rubbing on the inner side of her cunt.

There was no resistance from her, so taking it a positive response; I started rubbing her clit, with my cream coated fingers. As I touched her most sensitive area, Sushma gave a loud moan and bucked her waist up in the air. She was enjoying my attention on her clit.

Sushma was moaning but she didn't stop me from rubbing her cunt lips. So emboldened by her cooperation, I slowly parted her lips apart and slowly inserted my index finger in her cunt.

As soon as my finger entered her cunt, Sushma bucked her waist in air to receive more of my finger in cunt and gave a loud moan in lust. I was so happy that she liked it. So I inserted more and within no time, whole of my finger was inside her cunt. Sushma was keeping her eyes closed and moaning loudly, and bucking her cunt to receive more and more of my finger in her vagina.

In the pretext of rubbing cold cream, now I was finger fucking her and she was enjoying it. (In all this time she kept her fist fastened on my cock and kept moving her hand on the length of it as if masturbating me.)

After some time, I asked her lovingly,

´ Sushma! How are you feeling? Is my rubbing of cold cream giving some relief to you or not?"

"Oh Papa Ji! It is miraculously good. Your hands are magical. I can't tell, how soothing it feels to get the cream rubbed. Though your rubbing of cream inside me, is so soothing but the sides of the nails on your finger are pinching and itching me inside. Please remove your finger as you have big nails and troubling me."

I slowly asked, "Sushma! Beta! Don't you like the finger rubbing cream in you?"

"No Papa Ji! It is not so. It feels so good, but the nails are big. Don't you have something bigger and longer, which may reach more in depths but no nail."

Now I could sense her plan. The horny bitch wanted something bigger from me. So I said,

"Sushma! I have nothing bigger than my finger. I do have a cock, which you are holding in your hands. I can put cold cream on it and put in your cunt, to rub the cold cream inside. It is bigger and will reach in the depths and also have no nails on it. If you don't mind, may I put my cock in your cunt? I am sure you will like the feeling of rubbing in there."

Saying this I put my questioning eyes on her face. Sushma was more than willing to let me fuck her, but feigning innocent she spoke in a questioning tone,

"Papa Ji ji! You are my Father- In- Law, and like my father. If you put your cock in my cunt, will it not be incest? I am like your daughter, so think if anybody comes to know of it, what will happen to our position in society? Also your cock is so big and about double the size than your son, so it will be painful for me to take it in my small vagina. You will surely tear me apart down there and also it will be painful for me than soothing rubbing of the cream."

I knew that she wanted to be fucked by me but only pretending to be a pious lady, so let her keep the pretense and acting the same way, I spoke.

"You are right. Sushma! But I assure you that whatever we do, nobody will ever come to know of it. Your Mother- In- Law is away and will be back in 2 hours, and be sure that this will not be leaked from my side. Secondly I have experience of fucking your Mother- In- Law, so I assure you that it is not going to be painful, rather you will love the feeling of my cock in your cunt. Just let me put it in once, and you will ask me again and again to put it your cunt. Even if it pains you, I will stop immediately and will fuck you... I mean rub you with only that much length of cock as you can handle and enjoy. So don't hesitate and let me put my cock in you. Look it is already throbbing in anticipation of going in your beautiful and tight cunt. "

Saying this I flexed my cock in her hand and she could feel the flexing of tight cock in her hand. Sushma smiled on my eagerness to fuck her and said.

"But Papa Ji! Will it not be incest, if you put your cock in my vagina? It will be sin against society and GOD?"

I paused and thought for a while and concluding, I said,

"Sushma! It is alright that I am your Father- In- Law, and Father- In- Law is like real father, so if I put my cock in your cunt it will be incest. But tell me one thing. If I take a hollow pipe which is filled with air, and put it in your cunt, then am I putting the air in your cunt or the pipe. Same way if I don't peel a banana and put it in your cunt, then will I be putting the banana shell in your cunt or the banana pulp?"

Sushma couldn't get my point so with a surprised looking face said,

"Papa Ji! If you put a hollow pipe, then you will be putting the pipe and not the air inside. Same way if you put a banana then it is the banana and not the pulp. Because, then there is no contact of air or the banana pulp, with my vaginal muscles."

I smiled and said,

"OK Sushma! The same way if I put my cock in condom and then put it in your cunt, then it will be condom latex and not the flesh of cock touching your cunt. Then it will not be incest. So I put my cock in condom and fuck... I mean rub you in there, it will not be incest. GOD will be happy up there and we both will be happy down here."

Sushma had no reply, so she smiled on my wit and shyly said,

"Papa Ji! You have reply to all questions. What can I say now? You do whatever you want, but it should not be painful as you are so big down there." Saying this she shook my cock and smiled mischievously.

I ran to my room and in no time was back with a condom in my hand. I tore the wrapper and gave the condom to Sushma to put it on my cock. She lovingly held my cock in one hand and with other hand smilingly and lovingly put it on. I was watching my loving daughter, putting condom on my erect cock to fuck her and I was smiling happily. Sure I was a lucky bastard and today was going to be my luckiest day.

I again made her lye on ground and put a pillow under her waist to raise her cunt for a better angle.

Sushma shut her eyes with shame and could not see directly in my eyes. Then I put both my hands under her legs and folded them till her knees touched her shoulders and also parted her legs for a better penetration of my thick cock.

Then I put a big wad of cold cream on cockhead and parting the outer lips of her cunt with my hands; I put the tip of my cock on the entrance of her cunt and gave a slight thrust. My cockhead, parting her cunt lips, entered her vagina.

Sushma was not used to be fucked by such big cock, so she whimpered in pain. But before it that she could say anything or push my cock out, I gave a big thrust and my half cock entered her cunt.

Sushma gave a painful moan. She was restless. I lovingly took both her boobs in my hands and gently squeezing them, put my mouth on her tender lips and started kissing her passionately. Simultaneously I was squeezing her boobs and rubbing the nipples with my thumb and fingers.

This gave her some relief. I asked in a loving tone,

"Sushma Beta! Half the cock is inside. How do you feel now? Should I take it out, if you feeling pain? You are my loving daughter and I will not fuck you against your wish or if it is paining you. Please tell how do you feel the cock in you?"

Saying this I again kissed her on lips. Sushma was feeling bit pain, but with every passing second it was subsiding and she was getting immense pleasure of my big cock. So she hid her face in my chest shyly and whispered,

"Papa Ji! Your cock is so big for me. I am not used to such a big cock. You have stretched my cunt to its limits. Also your cock is reaching inside the unexplored depths of my cunt. I didn't expect my cunt could flex so much to accommodate such a mammoth sized cock. Please don't take it out, but only keep still for some time and give me a chance to adjust for such a big thing in me."

I smiled and kept kissing and rubbing her boobs, but didn't move my cock. Within 5 minutes Sushma was feeling fine and started pushing her pelvic up to sign me to continue with thrusting and fucking, but smilingly I kept still and looking her in eyes, asked her,

"Sushma! How is it now? What should I do?"

Sushma knew that I know her position, but was teasing her. So she hit my chest with her tiny fists and then hugged me tightly, and whispered,

"Papa Ji! It is all right now. Now you show me your strength. I want to see, what wrestling you can do and whether you have great power down there also or a big body only. Papa, please fuck me with all your strength and let me feel the fuck with a real "man". Please don't speak anything now, it is action time. Please do it fast."

This was more than enough to arouse me. I started fucking her with full length of my cock. Sushma wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly.

I was putting all my power to fuck her. I was giving such powerful thrusts on her cunt and with every push; her body was sliding 3 inches up towards her head.

I increased my thrusts and also their speed. Now my cock was moving in her cunt with great speed. Sushma was moaning loudly and chanting, "Oh Oh Oh...oh GOD, it is so sweat. It is heaven. Papa Ji! Fuck me with all your might. Today I feel like married. Please do it."

We both were drenched with sweat, and panting heavily.

We kept fucking the same way and speed for about 15 minutes. Now I was nearing my big orgasm. Sushma was also nearing her own biggest ever orgasm. I put my mouth near her ears and said.

"Sushma! Beta! I am near. I may not last long. Oh GOD it is so good to be in your cunt. Sushma! I am coming...oh I am coming."

Saying this I gave 5-6 biggest and most powerful thrusts in her cunt and with a long and loud moan my cock started spurting its nectar in my Daughter- In- Law's cunt.

As Sushma felt the twitching of my cock. She knew that I was coming, this sent her on her edge and with a big shriek and squeal, she stabbed her nails in my back and her biggest and thundering orgasm hit her.

She clenched me with her legs and arms and her cunt started overflowing her own cunt juices.

My cock kept spewing its nectar in her cunt and Sushma's cunt kept milking my cock.

After 2 -3 minutes, my cock was fully drained out and I fell on her big boobs like a dead dog.

We both were totally exhausted and our strength was drained out. We kept lying in each other's arms for 10-15 minutes and then I regained some strength and opened my eyes.

I looked at Sushma's face. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be sleeping, but there was a glow of extreme satisfaction and pleasure. I kissed lovingly her lips and she opened her eyes.

When she saw me looking in her face, I smiled at her. She felt shame and tightly hugged me with both her hands and hid her face shyly in my chest.

I put one finger below her chin and raising her face and kissing on lips, asked her,

"Sushma Beta! How are you now? How was the experience? Did you liked it or felt pain? Do you love me there in you or not? Please tell me."

Sushma tightened her hug and whispered,

´Oh Papa Ji! This was the most intense orgasm of my life. I never felt such pleasure in my life. This was certainly the best time of my life. I felt so tight there but I felt only love for you and not even a bit pain. The pain was also enjoyable. I didn't know that sex can be so pleasure also. I felt like being in heaven. For the first time I felt like being fucked by a real "man". Papa Ji! You are a real wrestler, not only in sports but in bed also. I love you and I am so happy that we did it."

I was more than happy to hear it. I kissed on her lips and said,

"Sushma! You are my Daughter- In- Law and like my daughter, but I loved fucking you. It was the best fuck of my life also. But you stopped me from doing it without condom, but I will love to fuck you without it. As you say that fucking in cunt without condom is incest, and you don't want to do incest with your Father- In- Law, so I will like to fuck you in ass, without a condom. As putting cock anywhere else than cunt is not incest, so please let me fuck you in your ass without condom."

Saying this, I lovingly started rubbing my finger tip on her wrinkled ass hole.

Sushma kept silent. I knew that she feared my big cock, so I didn't force her and kept rubbing her ass hole.

After a pause, she made up her decision and lovingly said,

"Papa Ji! You are so big for my cunt even. I could take you there with great efforts. But you gave me the best time of my life and I want to return the favor. Also I have faith in my Papa, that if I feel much pain, you will take it out. I can feel your hardening cock, between our bodies. Papa Ji now my life is yours. You may fuck your Daughter- In- Law as and when you want. If you want to do it in my ass, you may. I will not refuse my loving Father- In- Law. "

I was more than happy to hear it. I hugged her lovingly and kissed her passionately. Then I stood up and peeling my sperm filled condom, threw it away.

My cock was getting tight again with the anticipation of fucking my beautiful and loving Daughter- In- Law in ass. Within no time it was again hard as iron rod.

I asked Sushma to get up in doggy style. She smilingly nodded her head and came in doggy pose.

Her big buttocks and small anal opening was now clear before my eyes. I lovingly moved my hand on her butts and rubbed my finger on her tiny hole. She was twitching her ass hole in fear.

I put my mouth on her ass hole and taking my tongue out, started licking her tiny ass hole. As soon as she felt my tongue on her ass hole, Sushma gave a big moan. Her ass muscles which were tight till now, relaxed and she was enjoying the first ever licking of her ass hole.

I pulled her ass cheeks aside and pushed my tongue in her tiny ass hole. Sushma gave a shriek and started bucking back her butts on my face with pleasure.

I was making her relax and to smooth her rectum, so that I may be able to insert such a big and fat cock in her ass. Sushma was moaning loudly and enjoying the first ever licking and tongue fucking of her life.

After some time, I pulled my tongue from her ass. Sushma turned her face towards me and there was a glow of heavenly pleasure on her face. She looked toward my throbbing cock and without asking anything, got hold of it and took in her mouth.

It was all unexpected for me. She has taken a big length of my cock in her mouth and pulling her cheeks inside, to make a sucking vacuum, she started licking and sucking my cock.

I gave a big moan and put my hands on her head and lovingly started caressing her hair. Sushma was not an expert in cock sucking; perhaps it was her first time of sucking a cock. She was occasionally putting her teeth on cock, but she was sucking with enthusiasm.

After 2-3 minutes, my cock started pulsating in her mouth. I feared that I may shoot my semen in her mouth, so reluctantly I pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned her back. My cock was so tight that the veins on its stem were filled with blood and clearly visible. The cock was glistening with her saliva and looking so big.


Sushma immediately stood on her knees and parting her legs wide then hid her face in pillow. She knew that it was her first chance of anal fuck and that also with such a big cock, so it was not going to be easy for her.
I put a generous amount of oil on her ass hole and inserting my finger, I lubricated her spinster with finger fucking. Then I drenched my own cock in oil, and put the tip on her ass opening.

As Sushma felt the hot tip, touching her ass hole, she shuddered in fear and automatically tensed. I kept my cock head on her anal opening and lying on her back, took both her hanging boobs in my hands and started fondling them, and lovingly said,

"Sushma! You are my darling Daughter- In- Law and I love you so much. Don't afraid, I will be gentle. Please relax and let me insert just the cockhead now. If you adjust to the size and allow, only then I will push it in, otherwise I will not inflict pain to my daughter and will not fuck you in ass. Please Beta, relax."

My words put her on ease and she relaxed. As soon as I felt her relaxing, I gave a big and powerful thrust and opening her brown wrinkled ass hole, my cock head went inside her ass.

Sushma gave a painful shriek and started chanting OH OH OH .

My cock was really big for her and it was her first anal fucking. So I kept still and lying on her back, kept fondling her nipples with my thumbs and fingers and also started kissing her back. Sushma had clenched her teeth and was trying to bear the pain in ass. But she was brave and didn't ask me to pull my cock out.

I was lying still, but kept the pressure of cock inside. I was doing pushing action, but not giving thrusts. Sushma was tense, so her ass muscles were tight again, and my cock was wedged in her ass.

Her ass was so tight that it felt as if my cock was clutched in a vice. Her ass muscles were holding my cock like a tightest fist.

After some time, Sushma relaxed as the pain in her ass has reduced and also I was not giving jerks or thrusts, so her ass hole got adjusted. Now as I was giving a continuous pressure on ass, so now my cock, very slowly, started slipping in her hole.

Sushma could feel my cock going in her ass hole, but as it was so slow and also pain has reduced, so she kept silent.

I brought one hand down to her cunt and took her clit in my thumb and finger and started gently massaging it. Sushma gave big moan of pleasure. I was happy that she liked it and was moaning in ecstasy.

Now I gave a big jerk and all of my cock went inside her ass and my public bones touched her buttocks.

As Sushma felt my cock moving in and my front side touching her butts, she knew that the game is over and whole of cock is inside her ass hole.

She gave a moan mixed with pain and pleasure. It was more of relief that my cock was now fully inserted in her ass.

I kept still for sometime so that her ass may adjust to the big cock wedged in it. Then I started giving small thrusts and started fucking her with 2 inches of cock.

After 3-4 times, finding no resistance from Sushma, I started fucking her ass with big and powerful strokes. Now I was pulling my cock, till only the tip was inside and then thrusting it fully in her. Sushma was not feeling the pain or uneasiness now, and she had hidden her face in pillow and was moaning loudly.

I was enjoying the immense pleasure and was anal fucking my lovely Daughter- In- Law with my big cock.

I increased my speed, as her ass was fully lubricated and relaxed so she was taking my full length of cock with ease.

I kept fucking Sushma's ass for about 10 minutes, and now my balls were getting tighter and I felt that I may not last long. So lovingly I asked Sushma,

"Sushma Beti! I am nearing my orgasm and may not last long. May I come in you?"

Sushma kept silent but nodded her head for me to go ahead.

I increased my speed and with a big thrust, I jabbed my cock in her ass and my cock twitched with delight. My cock pulsated and throbbed and shot its first spurt of thick white cum in her ass. The first spurt was followed by another and then another, till I couldn't count the numbers.

As I hit my orgasm, Sushma also brought her hand to her cunt and rubbed her clit vigorously and gave a big squeal and she also came along with me. Her cunt also started releasing her cunt juices and she was enjoying another big orgasm in same day.

We both fell on the mat like dead wood. After some time, my cock softened and with a plop sound it came out of my darling Daughter- In- Law's ass. As my cock has plugged her ass, so when I pulled my cock out, all the stopped cum came rushing out of her ass hole and passing through the channel of her cunt, started felling on the ground.

After about 5 minutes, we regained our energy and I pulled Sushma in my arms and hugging her, kissed passionately on her lips. She also reciprocated and kissed me with equal love and lust.

I lovingly asked her,

"Sushma! How was the fuck? Did you like it or was it painful for you? How was the experience?"

She was naturally shy, but looking in my face with love, she hugged me and spoke,

"Oh Papa Ji! Thank you so much for whatever you have done with me. Today I felt like a real women. You are marvelous and monster of a man. Your manhood is so big and tight, but you are so expert that I didn't felt any uneasiness or pain. I loved the way, you made love to me. Today was the first ever chance in my ass. I was still virgin there and like your son took away my cunt cherry on my wedding night, you took my ass cherry today. So today is like another wedding day and you are like another husband to me. I feel today is my wedding day (night) with you. I love you so much that I can't tell you. Papa Ji I love you as Father- In- Law and also as my love."

Saying this Sushma hugged me with love and planted her lips on my lips. I also hugged her and took her in my arms and said,

"Sushma! You are my Daughter- In- Law and like my own daughter, but from the day, you came to this house. I was fascinated with your beauty. I am lucky that you accepted my love and allowed me to fuck you. You were so tight that I relived my own wedding night with your Mother- In- Law. I love you more than anyone else in world. "

Sushma was so happy to hear it. She lovingly said,

"Oh Papa Ji! Thank you so much to accept my love. From today onward, in the eyes of world, I am your Daughter- In- Law and you are my father, but in my eyes you are my second husband. From today onward, I will put another line of vermilion (red powder which Indian Hindu ladies put in their head for the long life and love of their husband) in my hair for you along with your son. From today onward, I will put another Bindi (red dot type sticker Hindu ladies put on their forehead in the name of their husband), on my forehead for you. From today you are my husband and I am your wife. You have every right on me and you can make love to me in any hole at any time and in any way, you like. Like a wife, I will always be there for you to fuck me."

Saying this, her eyes became moist with love and tears of love came to my eyes also. I tightened my hug and kissed and kissed her like a mad man.

Then I broke my embrace and asked her,

"Sushma! My darling! Hurry up, as the time of your Mother- In- Law to come back from temple is nearing up. We should not make her suspicious. I will again fuck you tomorrow. Tomorrow I want you to sit on my lap facing me and fuck your cunt in this position and then make you lie in missionary position and then I will fuck you in your ass, while you face me and see me fucking your tiny ass hole."

Sushma smiled and said, "Oh Papa Ji! You are so horny for me. But now I am your wife also so I will be looking forward for tomorrow for being with you as you want. You can do anything with me. I hope to learn different positions and ways to enjoy sex with you."

Saying this, my Daughter- In- Law went to bathroom to get ready. This was our first day, and after that we daily fuck in the morning and whenever we get a chance, we fuck like horny rabbits.

For the whole of world, we are Father- In- Law and Daughter- In- Law, but for each other we are husband and wife. So the saga of mutual love goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.