Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Adult Nursing Experience

This is about breast feeding experience.
I always dreamt of being breast fed and I have a huge attraction towards woman’s breasts. I am 40 years old, single, not so handsome, from south India. I live alone in an apartment situated at the in a coastal town of south India. The ground floor of the apartment has 2 commercial floors. There is a Vodafone store in one of the spaces on the ground floor. I go there usually for my bill payments. One day in the afternoon I walked in there to pay my bill. Behind one of the counter seated, was this 25-26 year old, very pretty looking girl. I had seen her earlier in the store. She stopped coming to work in between and I assumed she had quit. I was pleasantly surprised to see her again, from her looks, as in she had put on more weight all at the right places, I realized she had gotten married and had a baby. That kept her away from work, and she had just joined back.

The store was pretty much deserted being the afternoon hours and I sat down in front of her to pay my bills. She is usually dressed in her T shirt and jeans as their standard uniform. One thing I had notices is that she always had a slip around her neck and chest even if she wore the uniform. While she was typing out my bill, I stole a glance at her ample breasts, though she still had the shawl on as usual, it looked like she had wrapped it, unusually tighter around her chest. She looked very uncomfortable and disturbed. She was very restless and something about her face made it look like she is in some sort of pain. Her eyes were tearing up. I asked her If she is alright and she managed a weak smile and said yes. I said you don’t look alight, and if there is anything I could do to help. She smiled again and again said she is alight. She continued what she was doing and my eyes wandered back to her breast. I saw a wet patch developing around her nipple, on her shawl. I suddenly realized what her problem is and I had an instant hard on. She caught me looking at her breast and for one moment our eyes locked. She suddenly looked embarrassed and I looked away. I felt bad about staring at her and to ease the awkwardness, I told her if she wants to take a break,
she could and I will wait. She hesitated for a moment, then excused herself and ran from her seat to the back office. I sat there waiting; she returned immediately and looked even more uncomfortable. She avoided looking at me and typed out the bill. I paid my bill, thanked her and left from there with a hard on.
I walked back to my apartment lost in thought and trying to hide my hard on. I reached my apartment and made some coffee and went and sat at the balcony staring at the backwater. I sat there thinking about her leaking breasts and I was very horny. Suddenly my phone rang and I answered it. It was a female voice and I couldn’t recognize it. It was her calling from the office and asked me if I could do her a favor. I said yes. She asked if it will be okay for her to use the bathroom in my apartment, since the one in their office is broken and can’t be used. I said of course and asked her to come up. She came up and rang the bell. I opened the door for her and she came in. She looked around and asked me if there is anyone else at home. I said no, I live alone. She seemed doubtful for a second and said she thought I lived with my family. I reassured her by showing her to the guest bathroom. I made sure that she sees that the front door is open. I went and sat back in the balcony not sure what to do. I walked to the front door and locked it. There was no sign of her even after 20 minutes. I decided to go check on her and called out from outside the door and asked if she is ok. I got a muffled half crying yes from her. I told her you don’t sound too well and asked her to open the door. She was quite for a while and I gave up and walked back to the balcony. Five minutes later I could heard her come out of the bathroom. I continued to sit on the balcony and there was no sign of her. I hesitantly walked to the guest bed room again. I found her sitting on the cot with tears in her eyes. I asked her what happened. She seemed very embarrassed and sat there looking down and continued to cry. I sat beside her, touched her hand and she pulled her hand back. I asked her what’s wrong again. All that she could manage to say was that, she has not breast fed her child that day and her breasts were exploding with milk and she can’t handle the pain anymore. I was a little taken aback by it, though it was making me horny at the same time, I managed to ask her if she wants me to take her home to her baby. She said she can’t last that long and her house is two hours’ drive from there. I asked her if going to a hospital help. She said no, the milk has to get out. I asked her if she can press it out of her breast somehow. She said she tried and it hurts too much. She sat there crying and I sat next to her wondering what to say. I amassed the courage to ask her, if I can try pumping the milk out of her breast. I expected her to slap me and walk out. She seemed to be lost in thought for a minute, contemplating the idea, and looked at me and said a halfhearted yes. I reassured her saying, just think I am only doing this to help you, I couldn’t help a broad grin though. I think she was too much in pain to understand the meaning of my grin and she got up and walked to the sink in the toilet. She went n stood near the sink facing the mirror.
I followed her to the toilet with my mind racing. She was standing with her back towards me. I could see her reflection in the mirror; she lifted her T shirt and unhooked her bra under the shawl. The shawl was still covering her breast and I couldn’t see it. She just stood there waiting, with her arms resting on the washbasin counter, I walked to her, I stood behind her little away from her, and I did not want her to know about my raging hard on. My hands were shivering as I passed my hands under her arms, laid my hands on her breast under the shawl. She bends forward a little more, so that her breast was hanging right above the sink with her hands resting on the counter. I pressed her breast and she cried in pain. I slowly massaged it and she still seemed to be in pain. I tried pulling her nipple with the areola, like milking a cow, but milk wasn’t coming out. I was getting hornier and my hard dick touched her ass and I could feel a jolt from her. We both stood there wondering what to do. My mind was racing with emotions. Emotions over took me and in an instant, I closed the seat of the closet which was behind me, sat down, pulled her towards me, turned her around, lifted the shawl, and sucked her left nipple in to my mouth. I still couldn’t get milk and I looked at her who was looking at me in shock. She had a very stern look on her face, and I expected another slap. Then she held her breast, still looking at me, and pushed more of it in to my mouth and asked me to suck. I sucked and i felt breast milk rush in to my mouth. Charged by the flow of milk I hugged her closer in to me and sucked like a starving child. I gave her nipple and occasional lick with my tongue and I nibbled it a few times and continue sucking hard. She would moan and jerk while I licked and nibbled and I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me closer to her. I stopped sucking, moved my head back and gazed at her beasts. It was truly a marvelous sight. Her round enormous breast, filled with milk, her puffy brown areolas and her long nipple with beads of milk. It looked so inviting. I dug my face in to her cleavage, breather in the sweet aroma of milk, and kissed her breast. I traced her breast and my mouth found its way back to her nipple. I started sucking vigorously and slowly moved my hand to her other breast. I touched her breast and I could feel her squirm and shake. She stopped me by holding my hand, and I didn’t move. Then she moved my hand up to her free breast and kept it over the nipple and squeezed it lightly. I kept sucking harder and drinking her milk. I pressed her nipple on the upper wall of my mouth with my tongue, Held her areola between my teeth and sucked and nibbled on her breast simultaneously. After about 15 mnts of hard sucking, the milk started getting thinner. I continued to suck even after her milk was empty. She hugged me tightly to her breast and I could hear her sighs. She pushed her finger in to my mouth to stop my sucking. She moved her other breast to me, rubbed her nipple on my lips, I felt the droplets of milk on her nipple. And I started to suck. I held her nipple between my teeth and sucked and nibbled and licked it and she was moaning every time I did that. She took my hand and placed it on her now espy breast and squeezed it. I started pressing and pulling her nipple. I massaged her whole breast while i sucked her harder. She held me tighter and i could feel her heating up. Suddenly I could feel her crotch rubbing on my knee. She was getting excited with all the sucking. I pulled and rolled my palm over her free breast. Her milk flow got thinner and I continued to suck even after it went dry.
I suddenly felt weak and enslaved by the beauty and taste of her milk. My sucking got weaker and I fell in to state of bliss. Then she broke me off from her breast and pulled my hand and led me to the cot and helps me lay down. She sat beside, and rubbed her nipple on my lips again. I started sucking again. I could feel her hands patting my head and she kissed my forehead. MY sucking got weaker and her breast slipped out of my mouth and she held me close to her breast. May be in gratitude for relieving her of pain… I remember her kissing my lightly on my lips and her hands wandering to my raging hard on. But I was too weak to do anything and I slipped off in to a blissful sleep. She was gone when i woke up. It took me a while to realize it wasn’t a dream. I could still feel the taste of her breast milk in my mouth. I lay down there and my phone beeped, It was a message from her, which said, thank you so much, To be continued… :)…I slipped back in to a dreamy sleep, of anticipation…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.